maandag 29 oktober 2012

Two new Magnolia Cards



Hello everyone,

As much as i like to scrapbook and make cards in the vintage style, i am also addicted to the Magnolia stamps. I have made two cards past week for a designteam call at the blog Tilda´s Town. 

The first one is called Thank You because i made it for a friend :





The card is made from the Nature Garden paperline from Prima. ( again, lol)
The beautiful raisin flower i bought from the webshop from Bettina Kleijer,  http://www.scrap-unlimited.nl/  She sells beautiful embellishments, a lot in the vintage style, so if you like that you really need to take a look in her store. The second card i made with an old Websters Pages line.





I colored the roses and rosebuds myself with glimmermist. And ofcourse i used a lot of liquid pearls on both projects. I tried to create some depth by putting several layers of the second card on popdots.

Now i have to be patient for the result of the call, very difficult for me!! Lol!

I hope you all have a nice week!


Groetjes Brigitta

1 opmerking:

Ik vind het erg leuk dat je de moeite neemt te reageren op mijn blogpost! Groetjes Brigitta