vrijdag 7 september 2012

Super exiting news!!!

Hello everybody,

Two posts today? Yeeesssss, because i have super exciting news to tell you!!

I made it through the design team call from the dutch scrapstore/site Scrapplezier!! I am a guest designer in 2013 so i am very excited!!  It  was the first time i applied for a call so i got much more then i expected!!

Helena has a nice online shop with scrapproducts. She sells a lot of Kaisercraft products, prima flowers and much much more. You have to check her site out!!

Here's the link: http://www.scrapplezier.nl/webshop/

I am looking forward to work together with Helena and her designteammembers in the upcoming year, they all make beautiful work in their own style.

This news has made my year!!!

I hope you all have a nice evening and sleep well!


Groetjes Brigitta


1 opmerking:

Ik vind het erg leuk dat je de moeite neemt te reageren op mijn blogpost! Groetjes Brigitta