zondag 19 augustus 2012

Welcome to my blog!


Welcome to my blog!

Years and years i have followed blogs from scrappers around the world. They all are a great inspiration for me.

I am scrapping for almost 5 years now and am now confident enough to show my layouts, cards, minibooks and projects to the world! lol !!! I still do not have a certain style of scrapping, but i'm drawn to the shabby chic / vintage style lately. 

As i am a working mom, with a husband, two kids, a dog, and a volunteer job as chairman from the parents associaton at the school from my kids i do not have the time to scrap as much as i would like. So i probably will not post more then two times a week. But i will try!

I hope that people will comment to my posts so i can learn and improve my scrapping.

As i am dutch my english will not be perfect, but i'll try my best!!

Here is my first layout on my blog: it;'s a layout from my daughter wich i have scrapped about 4 month's ago with the papers from a Tilda paperstack. 



 Hope to "hear" from you all soon!

Groetjes (greetings in english), Brigitta

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Ik vind het erg leuk dat je de moeite neemt te reageren op mijn blogpost! Groetjes Brigitta