zaterdag 16 februari 2013

ATC, mailart,birthday swaps

Hello dear followers,

It has been a while since you heard from me. We went on holiday last week to Drenthe with friends. Although the weather was not very good we had a very nice time. We visited Kamp Westerbork and for the little ones we went to Plopsa Indoor in Coevorden and we just enjoyed being together.

I couldn't scrap for over a week and i really missed it. The last weeks before our holiday i have been  busy with different swaps i attend and i have been getting beautiful artwork in the mail from my swappartners. 

First i will show you the mailart i received from Sylvana, she made to beautiful tags to go with it.


When we came home yesterday from our vacation i found this beautiful art in my mail:


It is made by Alida, a very talented designteam member from the Scrapplezier forum. She used the new Ranger Distress Paints. This gives beautiful effects.

On the forum we also have a birthday swap. I already made cards for Yvon and Joukje:




 The card for Yvon i sent to her in an altered envelope:


The last things i want to show you are the cards from my first atc swap. The subject was using 'text".

I received the following cards from my swappartners:
Sylvana, Alida and Coby: thank you for your beautiful cards! The last card (with the doll),i got from the owner from a shop called Studio Kuuks. I ordered the atc cards and sleeves there and she included it in the package.

This is the atc card i made:
 I used different techniques on this one. ( This atc cards are a real addiction !! ) For the swap at the Craftorij forum i made one with the theme music, but i cannot show it to you  because the swap is not yet done.

Have a great weekend!

Groetjes Brigitta

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Ik vind het erg leuk dat je de moeite neemt te reageren op mijn blogpost! Groetjes Brigitta