donderdag 27 december 2012

Cherish ( prima nature garden )

Hello everyone,

It has been a while since i posted here on my blog. It was a busy time for me, as for everyone, with the christmas preparations. But we had a wonderful christmas with our family and we are looking forward to 31 december when we will celebrate the new year with our good friends. 

The layout i am showing you today i made two months ago. It's a picture of our godchild Romy who already turned 16 last summer. She is a handfull for her parents but such a creative and sweet girl, and we love her a lot.


The paper i used is the nature garden by prima. I am still loving this papers! I used a lot of techniques on this layout, such as fussycutting,layering, stamping, etc. The two brown and the green flower beneath the picture, i made myself with the tattered floral die by Tim Holz. Here are a few closeups:




With christmas i got some scrapgoodies from my parents as a gift, and that included some beautiful papers from Kaisercraft, so my next project  will probably be made with that line. My hands are itching to use the gorgeous designpapers. I am planning to use the december sketch from the Scrapplezier blog that Astrid posted, because it's a real nice one, so, stay tuned!

I hope you all have a nice week! 

Groetjes Brigitta

4 opmerkingen:

  1. heel erg mooi, ik vind die bloemen mooi geworden en ook de gescheurde rand rondom de foto super. Heerlijke vintage LO is het geworden.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. super mooie Lo Brigitta mooie details.

    groetjes yvon

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Prachtig met dat doorkijkje en de bloemenpartij eromheen!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Mooi gedaan met die omgekrulde pagina waar de foto doorheen piept. Ook leuk met het gaas. Dat maakt het nog romantischer!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Ik vind het erg leuk dat je de moeite neemt te reageren op mijn blogpost! Groetjes Brigitta