zondag 9 september 2012

Eat and growing fast

Goodmorning everyone,


On this beautiful day here in the Netherlands i thought i would show you a layout i made about my son and one of his best friends. They have a lot in common but one of the hobby's they share is eating. As they are 9 years old, and growing fast they are hungry almost all day long! How many times a day i am asked: what do we eat? can i have noodlesoup? Can i get a banana? 

For me it is always a challenge to create a boys layout, and as i have a son i have to scrap them regularly. I think the difficulty for me are the embellishments on a boys layout. I would like to use the gears from tim holz one time, but as i have a cuttlebug diecut machine i cannot use the tim holz dies.




The paper i used on this layout is the this and that collection by echo park. Really love the papers of this collection. The stickers from the banner ( i backed them on cardstock ) are also from this collection.  As embellishment you will find really old scrabbleletters i had in my stash and woodveneer stars i bought at Xenos, the "copper"embellies i bought at the Knotsgekke kaartendagen in Den Bosch.
I also stamped with my stampers anonymous stamps. I love this set, and have many other sets on my wishlist. Ofcourse all the papers are distressed with my heidi swapp paperdistresser and black sooth ink.  

Now i am going to print some photo's for a new layout i am gonna make, with a sketch from the scrapplezier forum as inspiration.

Wishing you all a beautiful day!

Groetjes Brigitta

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Ik vind het erg leuk dat je de moeite neemt te reageren op mijn blogpost! Groetjes Brigitta