zondag 19 augustus 2012

shabby chic magnolia tag










Today i show you a tag i made with a stamp from Magnolia. Tilda with many hearts. Super cute!!
De base of the tag i made from the packing from Prima Marketing leaves. I colored Tilda with my aquamarkers. The paper on the tag is an old collection from K&Company wich i had in my stash.
The flowers are petalooflowers and the small rose is wild orchid crafts. The pleated ribbon i bought in our local sewing-store and the pearl brads you can buy at Xenos. Stems, lace and paper doily i had in my stash for a very long time. The three pink dots on the right of the card i made with my pearlmaker. The sentiment i handstamped myself, don't know where the set came from anymore.

I like to make tags as little birthday cards or to hang on a bottle of wine or something as a present.
It is a small project wich doesn't take as much time to create as a layout or minialbum. 

I have several stamps from Tilda and Edwin from Magnolia because they are so cute to color in. And you can use them over and over again. In an old summer collection  there was a very cute Tilda as a mermaid, this one i have put on my wishlist!! As well as the mermaid from the new collection!


1 opmerking:

  1. hoi brigitta, wat een prachtige tag heb je gemaakt zeg!
    Groetjes Margreet

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Ik vind het erg leuk dat je de moeite neemt te reageren op mijn blogpost! Groetjes Brigitta